Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Apple iPad review after 24 hours using it






Apple iPad review after 24 hours using it kindle

Click the Banner below to get a discount of 70% on




Its beautiful, it really is, a little heavier than I thought it would be, the screen is magnificent and my biggest surprise was how snappy it is. Opening apps, pictures and browsing stuff is just surprisingly fast for a device that small, especially if you have spent some time with an Atom powered netbook like I did in the past months, I was expecting something like that and was amazed by the speed. Battery time is ok. The big problem is your fingers will show on that huge screen as they keep touching in, they seem to stay much more than on an iPhone 3GS. I keep cleaning my iPad. Instead of doing a review by features, I will do a review by most common usage I (was) expecting. Reading books the good: I have been reading for months on a Kindle then a Kindle DX and was pleased to see that Kindle for iPad was already available, all the books I have in my virtual library showed up immediately and the book I am reading now, Born to Run, opened at the page I left it on the Kindle. Turning pages is really fast and if you have books with graphics or photos (I bought a book on learning photography) it just does not compare to the Kindle as it shows instantly (the Kindle takes a long time to show complex graphics) and in color. the bad: It is poorly sunlight readable and you cant read on an iPad with sunglasses on (at least with polarized sunglasses like I have), you surprisingly cant get two pages of a book show in landscape mode and if you have any kindle subscription for press ...

Posted by : Unknown // 2:55 AM
Categories :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

gets 70% discount on amazon Kindles from a great selection of Kindle Store and more at everyday low prices with a lot of categories like Kindle Devices, Kindle Accessories, Kindle Blogs, Kindle eBooks, Kindle Magazines, Kindle Newspapers and Kindle Singles

Powered by Blogger.