Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Kindle - A Review






My Kindle - A Review kindle

Click the Banner below to get a discount of 70% on




Author website: www.jenniferlscott.com Facebook http Twitter: www.twitter.com Blog: www.dailyconnoisseur.com I love my Kindle. It has revolutionized the way I read. For my absolute favorite books (by authors I collect) I buy the hard copy for my library- for everything else I get it on the Kindle. A few things I forgot to mention in the video Classic books are often either free or very inexpensive (I'm talking 89 cents!) Most books are heavily discounted when bought on the kindle (so after time it pays for itself). You can read it in the sunlight just like a normal book. There is no glare like that of a computer screen. Long battery life. Stores up to 3500 books. A nightlight is built into the cover so you can read at night without disturbing anyone. There are several different kinds of Kindles. I recommend getting the one with 3G so you can download new books no matter where you are. Kindles range from 4 to 9. For more information visit www.amazon.com

Posted by : Unknown // 9:58 AM
Categories :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

gets 70% discount on amazon Kindles from a great selection of Kindle Store and more at everyday low prices with a lot of categories like Kindle Devices, Kindle Accessories, Kindle Blogs, Kindle eBooks, Kindle Magazines, Kindle Newspapers and Kindle Singles

Powered by Blogger.