Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kindle 4 - M-Edge Go Case and e-Luminator Touch Book light Review






Kindle 4 - M-Edge Go Case and e-Luminator Touch Book light Review kindle

Click the Banner below to get a discount of 70% on




A quick look at the Kindle 4 with special offers, along with the M-Edge Go Leather Case and the e-Luminator Touch Book Light. I shot this video just a few days after I bought this Kindle. I bought the GO case with it and the e-luminator light. I basically fell in love with this thing and (now it's been about two weeks) and I haven't put the thing down. I've already read two books and and thinking about what the next one -ell be. Anyway, if you've been putting off buying a kindle for a long time, like me, I'd suggest you go ahead and get it. It's pretty awesome. I've had an iPad for several years and also and iPhone with the kindle app loaded and if you like reading there is nothing better than the kindle e-ink in my opinion. The iPad screen hurts my eyes after a while, but I can read this thing for hours straight. I don't work for amazon and certainly aren't getting paid to say good things about them, I just think this is a pretty awesome product. I'm planning to review lots of other gadgets - so if you like my video, please subscribe. Thanks for watching!
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Posted by : Unknown // 4:10 AM
Categories :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

gets 70% discount on amazon Kindles from a great selection of Kindle Store and more at everyday low prices with a lot of categories like Kindle Devices, Kindle Accessories, Kindle Blogs, Kindle eBooks, Kindle Magazines, Kindle Newspapers and Kindle Singles

Powered by Blogger.