Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What's On My Kindle (& Kindle Touch Review)






What's On My Kindle (& Kindle Touch Review) kindle

Click the Banner below to get a discount of 70% on




Thanks so much for watching! I bought my Kindle Touch (not 3G) from Target! But I can't seem to find an online link for it as I bought mine in store. You can also get it at Amazon! www.amazon.com I couldn't find the link to the quiz I took, but here is a good side by side Kindle review! best-kindle-comparison-review.toptenreviews.com There are TONS of eReader reviews on the internet, just google it! Check out Casable: www.caseable.com What I'm Wearing: Headband- Forever21 Lips- MAC Viva Glam Cyndi FTC: I bought everything myself aside from the case which was sent to me by casable.com. This video is not sponsored. Camcorder is: Sony HD HandyCam HDR-CX110 If you're a company wishing to send me products to review please contact me at my work email at meghanrosette@yahoo.com SHOP: Sigma: www.sigmabeauty.com HauteLook: www.hautelook.com CHANNELS: iPhone Channel: www.youtube.com Collab Channel: www.youtube.com TALK TO MEHHH Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Dailybooth: dailybooth.com Instagram: follow meghanrosette Pineterest: pinterest.com BLOGS: Tumblr: meghanrosette.tumblr.com Blippy: blippy.com Blog: meghanrosette.blogspot.com ChickApproved: www.chickapproved.com Enjoy! Comment & Like & Subscribe!

Posted by : Unknown // 1:16 AM
Categories :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

gets 70% discount on amazon Kindles from a great selection of Kindle Store and more at everyday low prices with a lot of categories like Kindle Devices, Kindle Accessories, Kindle Blogs, Kindle eBooks, Kindle Magazines, Kindle Newspapers and Kindle Singles

Powered by Blogger.